Patios can make the exterior of a house look instantly better, giving you an area to put a picnic table, grill, fire pit, or a hammock. A patio gives you sturdy ground, adds some style, and is great for families who love hosting barbeques and outdoor parties.
There are many different styles of patios, giving off a variety of looks to the exterior of your home. Some may be better for your ideal look and budget depending on the size, and some are easier to maintain.
- Easy to replace a single brink
- Color does not fade
- Can be arranged into different designs
- Durable and easy to maintain
- Can crack and break easily
- A bit more expensive than other patio types
- Colors are natural, not a wide range
- Completely natural look
- Variety of different stones
- Long lasting
- Low maintenance
- More expensive
- Takes longer to install
- Cracks easily
- Color can change from environment
- Different shapes, colors, and patterns allow for a variety of designs
- Easily to replace one stone
- Very durable
- Don’t crack easily
- Weeds will grow between stones
- Require some maintenance
- Long installation process
- Can be stamped and stained different colors
- Very affordable
- Shorter installation time
- Can created any shape and size
- Can crack overtime
- Not as visually appealing as other patio types
- Needs some maintenance
Depending on the size, shape, and placement of your desired patio, some of these options may work better for your wishes than others. But a patio, no matter the material it is crafted from, is a great way to add value to your home, get outside more, and make your yard more welcoming and unique. Marshall Home Pros can help build you your ideal patio, no matter the material or the shape.
To learn more about our different patio material, get advice on which to use, and get price estimates, contact Marshall Home Pros today and get started on your beautiful outdoor living area!